Privacy & Cookies
Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV, located at Schaafstraat 17, 1021KD Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
- Schaafstraat 17
- 1021KD Amsterdam
- Tiemen ter Hoeven is the Data Protection Officer of Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV. He can be reached via email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV processes personal data because you use or buy our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we may process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV processes your data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and/or products
- To deliver goods and/or services to you
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV analyzes your behavior on the website to improve the website
- Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We, therefore, advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
Automated decision making
Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
How long do we keep personal data
Roetz-Bikes B.V. does not store your personal data for longer than is necessary for the realization of the purposes described above for processing your personal data, unless this data is necessary to comply with a legal retention obligation, or (if this is longer) until the retention period on the basis of applicable behavioral - and professional rules has expired. ## View, modify, or delete data You have the right to view, correct, or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us for the personal data that we have about you in a computer database to send the stand to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com.
To ensure that you have made the access request, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Blacken your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV does not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Roetz-Bikes LIFE BV remains responsible for these processing operations. This site uses the following services:
- This website is hosted on Netlify. When using forms, your data is stored securely on Netlify's servers. Read more at: https://www.netlify.com/gdpr-ccpa
- We use Mailchimp to send e-mails. We will only use your data if you have given us permission to do so. https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/
Cookies or similar techniques that we use
On this website we use the following cookies
Cookies that ensure that this website works properly.
Analytical cookies collect data and statistics anonymously to understand how visitors use the website, so that we can improve the website and our services. Because these cookies are anonymized, they do not need to be accepted.
Google analytics / Google Tag Manager
Information about visitor behavior is collected on this website via Google Analytics. This way we can see how visitors navigate through the website. We use this information to make decisions about the design of our website. We also optimize the functioning of the website with this. To enable careful processing, we have taken the following measures:
- We have concluded a processor agreement with Google
- IP addresses are anonymized
- We have disabled options that Google offers to 'share data with Google'
- We use Hotjar to collect data and statistics anonymously to understand how visitors use the website, so that we can improve the website and our services.
- We use the meta pixel for analytical marketing purposes. These cookies collect data and statistics anonymously to understand how visitors get to the website, so that we can improve tailored marketing messaging. Because these cookies are anonymized, we can never track individual users.
This page was last updated at 26 September 2022